If you’ve ever tried to remove weeds in your community, city, cemetery, kerbs or park without using chemicals, you know it takes a great deal of time and patience. Spot removal of weeds with smaller devices poses no major challenges, yet removal on a large scale can be a far more laborious undertaking.
You’ll quickly be stretched to your limits with conventional devices. The larger the area, the more working hours required and, as a result, higher costs.
Make the work easier for yourself by relying on a powerful machine capable of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. Why not try:
- our KOMEX-M13-500
- our KOMEX-JESPI-M13
- along with our KOMEX vehicle module solutions
Several factors need to be taken into account when removing weeds from larger areas:
- What type of surface and weeds are you dealing with?
- How long has the surface been untreated?
- Is it possible to remove the dead weeds?
- Are there any restrictions due to noise?
- Are there any time restrictions, e.g. due to opening hours?
- Is water available on site or does it need to be transported from elsewhere?
- Is repeated application still possible in terms of time?
The employees at our service company KECKEX Care spend every day determining the best way to handle customer orders quickly for the best price. They have access to all of our machines, allowing them to choose the best option for the job at hand. Feedback from our colleagues allows us to continuously optimise our equipment.
Do you still have questions on the topic?Feel free to get in touch.