KOMEX M13 Weed remover for vehicle superstructures
The weed removal device KOMEX M13 is a universal solution for vehicle superstructures. Possible applications such as weed removal, high-pressure washing, chewing gum removal as well as watering, cleaning and disinfecting leave nothing to be desired. The system, which is adapted to the vehicle, is available with different tank sizes (800l as well as 1600l). For all other superstructures, individual or with common brands, please feel free to contact us at any time.
approx. 470 kg
L 191 cm / W 127 cm / H 101 cm
- Many multifunctional equipment carriers, e.g. Hako, Holder, Schmidt Aebi, Multihog and electric vehicles
Areas of applications & function
- Communities / cities: for the service and maintenance of public facilities, parks, cemeteries, schools, playgrounds and sports fields, business areas, commercial properties, water protection zones, paths, forecourts of residential and public buildings, etc.
- Control of invasive plant species such as Japanese knotweed
- Cleaning of road signs, etc.
Advantages of KECKEX products
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for all surfaces
- Simple operation
- Versatile accessories
- Targeted treatments
- Low noise level
- Low water consumption
- Low fuel consumption
- Low service and maintenance costs
- Use in all weather conditions
- Modular construction